Ingredients you'll need:
- Yellowtail sashimi (100g)
- Radish microgreens
- Seaweed sheets (3 -4 sheets)
- Vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Gochujang sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Soy sauce (1 teaspoon)
- Roasted white sesame seeds (1 teaspoon)
- Grated ginger (1/2 teaspoon)
Let's get cooking:
- Finely chop seaweed sheets into small pieces.
- Cut off the root of radish microgreens
- In a bowl, whisk together Gochujang sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and sesame seeds until combine.
- Soak yellowtail sashimi in the mixture and let it sit for about 20 - 30 minutes until it absorbs all the flavor.
- Place the marinated yellowtail sashimi on top of rice, serve it up with some fresh radish microgreens for a bit more texture.
Enjoy your meal!