Ingredients you'll need:
- Marinated Ikura (100g)
- Crackers (6 sheets)
- Cream cheese (40g)
- Pickled white turnip (30g)
- Scallions (2 -3 stalks)
Let's get cooking
- Put the cream cheese in microwave and heat it for about 15 seconds until softened.
- Take the cream cheese out of the microwave, then whisk until there are no more lumps.
- Thinly cut the scallions and pickled white turnip.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese, scallions and pickled turnip until all ingredients combine.
- Spread the mixture on each cracker sheet. Finally, top it with some ikura and the dish is finished!